2 Portions Linguine Pasta
200g Portavogie Prawn Tails
3 Cloves Garlic, Finely Sliced
1 Bunch Spring Onions, Finely Sliced
6 Sundried Tomatoes, Chopped Roughly
2 Tb Sp Basil Leaves, Picked
Juice & Zest Half Lemon
50mls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
75mls Vegetable Stock
2 Tb Sp Unsalted Butter
Sea Salt & Freshly Grd Black Pepper To Season
1. Place a large pot of well salted water over a high heat until boiling rapidly.
2. Add the pasta and stir for 20 seconds (this is the time the pasta is most likely to stick to the bottom of the pot). Follow the directions for cooking dried if using.
3. In the meantime heat a wide based sauté pan over a medium heat, add the olive oil & garlic and fry gently for 2 minutes until softened but not coloured.
4. Add the spring onions followed by the butter & vegetable stock.
5. Allow the sauce to emulsify before adding the prawns and sundried tomatoes.
6. Allow to gently cook the prawns before adding the lemon zest & juice followed by the basil.
7. Adjust seasoning and add the pasta, toss until a silky smooth sauce has been achieved & serve.